Contact Michelle Groom with questions regarding UCC’s secure Online Directory.
Open Minds. Loving Hearts.
“By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” John 13:35
These words of Jesus are the basis for our congregational care at University Christian Church. Our clergy, lay ministers, and caring volunteers provide prayer, support, and encouragement for our church family. Use the buttons above to help us care for you. Please know your contact it confidential.
Congregational Care Ministry
Our Congregational Care Ministers, work with clergy to provide a greater level of care for our church family. CCMs are specifically trained to serve alongside pastors and other staff to make visits, pray, listen, and offer comfort and encouragement during all seasons of life.
Urgent Care Need?
Our ministers are on call to respond to emergencies. When the church offices are closed, the minister on call can be reached by calling the church number 817.926.6631 and following the prompts.
– National Suicide Prevention Hotline:
– Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas:
24/7 Crisis Line:
(214) 828-1000 or (800) 273-8255; www.sccenter.org; text “CONNECT” to 741741
– ACH Child and Family Service: www.achservices.org (youth and family counseling, Safe Place locator, referral services)
– MHMR Tarrant County: (Mental Health and Addiction services; Experiencing homelessness; veterans services)
Keep on top of everything happening at University Christian Church.
Stay inspired and informed through our once-weekly emails.